If our service fails to unlock the handset, we will contact you to confirm that the information entered when the order was placed was accurate.
If the information entered at the time the order was placed is correct, we reserve the right to require additional evidence to verify the claim that the unlock procedure did not unlock your device. You will be required to send us a video recording showing the device in question, along with the IMEI number on the sticker of the device and the IMEI number displayed on the device screen. Additionally, the video must show you inserting an alternate SIM card in the device and the displayed message on the screen, then you typing the unlock code and the message displayed after you type in the code. These measures are the only way that we can verify the validity of your claim. If the information is valid, we will provide a refund.
Before you order an unlock code, make sure you follow our requirements checklist:
1. Be certain that your phone is locked. There will be no refund if your phone is already unlocked.
2. Be certain that your phone is NOT blacklisted or reported as LOST or STOLEN.
3. Be certain that your phone is NOT hard locked. If you tried too many times to unlock it before, your handset may be locked forever.
4. Make sure you select the correct phone model from the list. If you can’t find the model in the list, you must contact us first and do NOT select another model.
5. Make sure to give us the correct IMEI and to select the original country and network, NOT the one you want to use, NOT any other network.
6. Make sure your phone is using a GSM networks, we do not support CDMA providers.
7. If your phone is locked to MetroPCS or T-Mobile USA, make sure your phone asks for the unlock code or there is a field where you can enter the code. If your phone is locked via the “Device Unlock” app, you must NOT ignore the warning and you have to use the special service indicated to unlock the phone.
8. If you submit an Apple iPhone IMEI still under contract or having unpaid installments but when you selected the country and network you checked the box “My phone is out of contract, clean, without unpaid installments”, we will offer only a partial refund. A $5 processing fee will be hold in this case.
We will NOT be able to refund your money if our service fails to unlock your device for any of the reasons mentioned before.
Once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled as we start processing your order when we receive your phone details. Even if you have not received your code yet, we can’t cancel the order, as the wheels are already in motion and the supplier is already processing the order. For this reason NO refund will be issued if you want to cancel your order while it’s still processing. To check on the progress of your order, Contact Us.
No refund will be issued for duplicate orders.