How to unlock iPhone Devices
Please take backup of your iTunes before you start (for safety reasons of losing data)
Make sure you are using the most UPDATED version of Itunes
When your iPhone is unlocked you’ll receive a message from us , “UnlockAuthority stating that your iPhone has been successfully unlocked” Afterwards, follow the below instructions :
Please make sure that you are running the latest version of iTunes software on your computer. You can check it at http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
The next 2 steps are optional to unlock your iPhone, but these 2 steps will make sure that your iPhone is running the latest operating system software. If you do not have the original carrier SIM card or do not wish to update your firmware, please go to step 4.
2. If you’ve the SIM card from your original network (the network your iPhone is currently locked to), insert it. Connect your iPhone to your computer using the Dock Connector to USB cable provided with your iPhone.
3. Update your iPhone’s software in iTunes (It’s running the latest iPhone Operating System or iOS).
4. Insert a SIM card from a new service provider into your iPhone. It doesn’t has to be a SIM card from the network you wish to unlock – it can be any valid SIM card from ANY network provider (GSM SIM CARDS ONLY). Verizon & Sprint are not GSM SIM CARDS.
5. By inserting new SIM card, connect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect your phone.
6. Once it’s been detected, disconnect the iPhone from your computer and wait for 20 seconds or so.
7. Reconnect your iPhone to your computer and wait for iTunes to detect it again.
8. Once your iPhone is detected for 2nd time, the process is completed and your iPhone will be unlocked. After searching for few seconds, you’ll see your new carrier logo appear in the top left hand corner on the screen of your iPhone’s. This unlock is permanent and you can update your iPhone’s firmware at anytime. Some new devices such as iPHONE 6/6S might not show this. You can test with a GSM Sim card (to verify you get signal)
If you wish to see the unlock screen below within iTunes to confirm this is an official unlock, simply perform a restore within iTunes and once your iPhone is restored you will be presented with the message“Congratulation’s, your iPhone has been unlocked” once the restore has completed. Some new devices such as iPHONE 6/6S might not show this. You can test with a GSM Sim card (to verify you get signal)